As a fittingly rigorous project meant to showcase four years worth of work, all BYU Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry undergraduates submit a student portfolio before graduating.
After completing the elements listed below, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Portfolio Elements
- Initial Essay
- This essay is completed in CHEM 227.
- Independent Project Report
- This report is completed in CHEM 227.
- Research/Review Essay
- This report is completed in CHEM 391.
- Research Writing/Work Sample
- In the past, undergraduates have turned in projects from lab work or, in the case of Chemistry Education minors, lesson plans made for student teaching.
- Advanced Lab Report
- The Advanced Lab Report may be work from any advanced lab beyond CHEM 354. If you do not have advanced lab experience, another lab report, such as a report from CHEM 497R, is acceptable.
- Final Essay
- This essay is completed in CHEM 495.
Last updated 1 September 2020